Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Super Solitaire Volume 1 ( Game House )

Description Super Gamehouse Solitaire:
Super GameHouse Solitaire brings together your favorite solitaire games and a bunch you've probably never played before.

Each volume is a mixed compilation of classic solitaire games and solitaire games with a GameHouse twist.

More Super GameHouse Solitaire Games:
Super GameHouse Solitaire 1
Super GameHouse Solitaire 2
Super GameHouse Solitaire 3
Super Solitaire Screenshots:
Game screenshot - click to zoom Game screenshot - click to zoom Game screenshot -

User Reviews Super Game house Solitaire Volume 1:

"Super Gamehouse Solitaire Volume 1 is a mix of classic solitaire games and some solitaire games with and added twist. If you like solitaire then you have to download and free trial game of Super Gamehouse Solitaire Volume 1 and see why it is so popular!." - Bob S

"I love all of your solitaire games! Sometimes I'll sit down and play, and before I know it four hours have passed. A great challenge overall." -SP

"I was amazed with Solitaire 1 because I never knew there were so many different versions of solitaire, and then Solitaire 2 came out with 10 more ways to play. I'm in solitaire heaven!" -Kim

"I bought the first two solitaire packs after playing some of the games online. The graphics are the best and the music makes it such a relaxing experience, I could play for hours. In fact, sometimes I do!" -CurvyL
System Requirements
Windows:

- 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- 32MB RAM
- DirextX 5.0
- 16-bit Graphics Support
- 16-bit Sound Card

Download disini :
Paswword : gerobak
Download From : Tinypaste

No comments:

Media Download Gratis